CALFIRE and Boulder Creek fire fighters have contained a wildfire that started after a propane explosion off Bar King Road.
The explosion happened on Bar King Road in Boulder Creek just before 11 Wednesday morning.
Fire crews are still on scene to make sure the fire is completely out; they were staging at the Redwood Christian Camp on 2 Bar Road.
The explosion started with a propane leak as workers were trying to transfer propane from one container to another, and there was a malfunction with the valve.
That propane leak flowed to a nearby house and ignited a heater causing a big explosion and damage to the home's door.
One propane worker was injured and to a Bay Area trauma center.
It took firefighters only about 45 minutes to put it out.
Crews said it rained in the Santa Cruz mountains Tuesday night, so that helped in fighting the brush fire.