You are not currently logged in
Some items left behind in hotel rooms are more surprising than others.
Travelodge in the UK has released its annual list of strangest items left behind at their hotels. Take a look at some of the weirdest items discovered in Travelodge hotel rooms in 2013.
1. Giant wooden cross
2. Pet owl
3. Giant cake in the shape of Scotland
4. Six-foot-long rattlesnake skin
5. $9,000 Vera Wang wedding dress
6. Deed to a $3.2 million house
7. Prenuptial agreement
8. Pet tarantula
9. Suitcase full of Prince George memorabilia
10. Giant statue of a man made out of chocolate
A few of the most common items left behind in hotel rooms are:
2. A cell phone and cell phone chargers
To learn more about the weirdest items left in hotel rooms, click here.
No email address was supplied by
To complete your registration on this site, please supply an address.
Please confirm or modify the email address to which you will have subscription offers sent.
For a more personalized experience, please supply the following optional information.